My brother-in-law was coming for a visit from NYC, and I wanted a quick and hearty appetizer ready when he arrived to our home. I had never tried this recipe before, but it was an instant hit.
Quite frankly, I ended up too full from this delicious dip to even eat dinner that evening!
The spinach artichoke dip is yummy served alone with tortilla chips. But don’t stop there, you can also use the leftovers to spoon it over grilled chicken, or mix it with cooked pasta for a deliciously satisfying meal!
Do you have a few minutes? Aaaaandd…. go!
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- 8 oz. (one brick) cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 10 oz frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove liquid)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz can diced mild green chiles
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (reserve 1/2 cup for topping:
Preheat oven to 425. Grease a casserole dish or pie plate using cooking spray. Using a spatula, spoon dip into the dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella evenly over the top. Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated and bubbly throughout.
Serve with tortilla or pita chips for a delicious, hearty appetizer or fun game day snack!